am back and it's back!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two weeks had passed since I last updated this blog. You can't blame me though, am such a wimp lately, stricken by what you call bloggers block. It's as if I just started blogging that it's nearly impossible to think of topics and even random thoughts. I'm on line most of the time but I don't feel like signing in to my accounts and looking at the dashboards seems so daunting. I hate this, this is not happening. I ought to do something or else it'll be a dead link soon. Must get back on track again and do what I love to do, that is to blog. It has been a challenge really, I mean sharing tales and linking to others is mostly related to inspirations and moods. Some days, am so inspired that it's so easy to scribble and rant, but most days I just ain't. I need a blast, like a roller coaster ride or maybe a good movie will do too. Golly, I had enough of lame days lol!

Anyway for a start, let's talk about my favorite reality show that's back on air last night. Survivor, you guess it right! Gone are the nights of sleeping early and say hello to future insomnia lol! In fairness, the time slot is better compared to the first season which gives me hope to watch every episode of the show. I'm just a little disappointed with the early exposure of the survivors. Aren't we suppose to see them at the finale? That's what makes the real one more exciting and nerve-wrecking isn't it? And though it's still too early to tell about their personalities, the teacher seems to show an attitude that's totally annoying LOL!

Oh well, so excited for the second day a little bit later. GTG!

3 comments:

Rosa said...

di pa ako nakapanuod nang survivor.

I hope you can visit my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious

EJAY said...

u're such a good writer...
keep it up!
and I hope u can be a good reader(or listener) too... *wink*

myles said...

Been following your blog, thanks for sharing this! Visiting you along with my other blogs…
emotera

call center girl

mimilanie's corner

pinay blog earner