ika- quatro

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's been more than a month. The suppose to be everyday blog challenge turned out to be eh____! But no matter how delayed I am, will finish it. That's the reason I joined in the first place.

Here's my forth entry: Share something about the TV show you're currently addicted to.

The Tv show I'm addicted to? Well currently I don't have any. Gone are the sleepless nights and the carried away mode for now. I used to be so addicted to korean series, (aha!) like the latest 'The Baker King,' which I must say one of the best shows I've watched. The story was so moving and inspiring. Even bought a cd of the whole series and finished it in a week, lol! Then there are those reality Tv shows too like ANTM, my all time favorite. Hmmm.. I can think of just that. Nothing really addictive to nowadays. Thank goodness!


Join us here for Lea's 30 day blog challenge. :]

0 comments: