Just blessed ;]

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I still couldn't believe am traveling quite a lot lately. The latest- Dumaguete! A place I consider my second home. Been there last December and again last week. Guess I just can't have enough of Negros. The place itself has so many wonders to offer and the people there are the best. And what's even nicer? My family and loved ones were with me. Got a handful of memories and good laughs with them. I just hope few other people were with us too. Oh there's definitely next time. Dafat lang!

One of the highlights were the zip-line adventure at Tierra Alta, Valencia. 500 feet up, up and away! It was quite bitin actually. Will do it again and again. Whatta feeling...weeeeeeh!

1 comments:

wowsurigao.com said...

Hi Admin,

Can we exchange link www.wowsurigao.com and buzz me if you done so that we can link your site too.

Thank you!

Regards,
www.wowsurigao.com